- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (name, email address, etc.) if you sign up for the newsletter.
- GitHub user information (username, email addresses, avatar picture, followers, follows) if you choose to create proposals on the GrantShares app and, thus, authenticate yourself with your GitHub account.
- Neo N3 address if you choose create proposals on the GrantShares app and, thus, connect your wallet.
- User’s behaviour on the web page (via Google Analytics).
GrantShares collects the following data:
How do we collect your data?
- Sign-up online to express your interest in the GrantShares project.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Pair your GitHub account with the GrantShares dApp.
- Pair your Neo N3 wallet with the GrantShares dApp.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
You directly provide GrantShares with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Google Analytics
GrantShares will also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
- Process, manage, and display your proposals.
- Email you with GrantShare’s areas of interest for funding that we think you might be interested.
- Email you with information about the status of proposals and its lifecycle.
- Know what users are using GrantShares.
GrantShares collects your data so that we can:
How do we store your data?
GrantShares securely stores your data at a Cloud provider in two regions: Europe and America. We use a database that only selected members of the GrantShares DAO have access to — under high security standards.
GrantShares will keep your GitHub user information and Neo N3 address for as long as the project is active to show the necessary information on your proposals. If GrantShares is shut down, your information will be permanently deleted from our database. Data collected via Google Analytics will be stored for a maximum of 3 years and then erased. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data earlier: see “The right to erasure” below.
GrantShares would like to send you information about funding initiatives and related activities to Neo Blockchain technology that we think you might like.
Once you pair a GitHub account to GrantShares dApp you automatically agreed to receive marketing. You may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop GrantShares from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us
What are your data protection rights?
GrantShares would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request GrantShares for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that GrantShares correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request GrantShares to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that GrantShares erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that GrantShares restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to GrantShares’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that GrantShares transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
GrantShares uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website (i.e., login/access tokens) and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
GrantShares uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]